Turn your one-time orders into recurring revenue with Poetic’s Subscription Management. Many products, consumables and online services can be set up, managed and sold as subscriptions.
One of the difficult things about running a subscription program is the need to help customers change their delivery schedules, payment methods, and product selections. With Poetic’s Subscription Widget you can let the customer take care of themselves. You’ve got to see this for yourself.Schedule a Demo
Leverage these powerful features of Poetic Subscriptions:
- Change payment methods
- Remove items from subscription
- Change quantities of items on the subscription
- Change bill-to and ship-to information
- Change the schedule of the subscription
- Skip the next delivery
- Turn-key operation hosted by us and completely integrated with our existing systems
- Using XML and REST-based web services to integrate with our client’s web store, order, shipping and payment systems
- Your system takes the initial orders. This can be an online shopping cart, your enterprise ERP system, channel order systems or any system capable of posting a SOAP message to our order management service.
- Payment is authorized by your system.
- The order processes and a copy of the order message is sent to Poetic through its SOAP API. This message includes the customer contact information, the order information and a token referencing the payment credentials used by the customer. Poetic sends a notification to the customer welcoming them to the subscription.
- Payment is captured and the order ships through your existing shipping partner or through the ModusLink Global Services network of warehouses and distribution points.
- The products are delivered
- On a scheduled basis, determined by you and the customer, Poetic sends a pre-delivery email notification to the end customer telling them that their subscription order will process soon.
End Customers can make updates to their order, shipping and payment information whenever they need to. They can see their order history and track orders through the Poetic Subscription Widget.
Then, on schedule, Poetic creates a new order on behalf of the customer and that order processes through the distribution system just like the first order did.