With the need to reduce operating costs, the advent of 5G networks, and the need to support IoT devices through connectivity, the world’s networks are rapidly being virtualized.
As the industry becomes more virtual, the mechanisms it relied upon to build out its network and bill its customers no longer work. A new paradigm is needed. Hardware is no longer the primary asset, entitlements are.
In this webinar, ModusLink thought leaders discuss the value and utility of entitlement management as it applies to the telecom industry as it goes virtual.
Topics discussed in this webinar include:
- How mobile and broadband networks are moving to virtualized environments
- Challenges with managing the software ecosystem in a virtualized telecom network
- How Entitlement Management is applied to the virtualized telecom environment
- Technical considerations for Entitlement Management deployment
- Benefits of Entitlement Management to the telco’s business model and business performance